Strategic Decision Making, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Crisis Intervention, Personnel Issues, Team Building
Leaders, decision makers and team members frequently seek consultation when confronted with situations, issues, opportunities or crisis in their daily work.
Center Consultants Offer:
- A highly confidential setting in which one can sort through complex issues.
- An awareness and understanding of the challenging realities of business.
- An ability to help one explore their challenges in a manner that can include and integrate as appropriate personal values, faith and ethical decision-making.
- Highly trained individuals who understand the dynamics of people and organizations, who will listen, ask questions and provide observations designed to help a leader gain a deeper and more holistic understanding and approach to decision making.
The Center specializes in consultations for:
- Business leaders
- Lay leaders
- Clergy (both for those wishing to go into ministry and those existing clergy members seeking career consultation)
- Clergy candidates: The Ecumenical Center also serves as a clergy candidacy assessment agency.