Serving You and South Texas During the Pandemic
COVID-19 is challenging us all in new ways. So we created this page to share up-to-date information, resources and activities to help you and your family make this a time of growth. Know that we remain committed to your health and serving the needs of our community during this time.
We immediately recognized the importance of being able to meet with a counselor from the comfort of your home. Our Wellness Conversations create a safe place for dialogue that helps you achieve mental, spiritual, emotional and relational wellness through positive action.
- Telephone sessions are proven to be as effective as in-person counseling
- All you need is access to a phone
- Please be prepared to share your contact info
- No out-of-pocket costs at this time
The Center’s tele-counseling services are available to provide ongoing counseling services to people in need during this pandemic. Our professional counselors are ready to share their expertise in every type of counseling, including:
- Child and Adolescent Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Couple Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Grief and Trauma Counseling
Schedule a Tele-Counseling Session or Wellness Conversation today.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Big Give Relief
Our community has rallied to organize the Big Give Emergency Relief to raise crucial funds for the nonprofits doing so much for our community right now.
Due to the pandemic, the anxiety, depression and loneliness of many in South Texas have dramatically increased. Especially now, The Center is committed to providing our tele-counseling, testing and therapeutic services. But we need your help.
Your gift at any of the following levels will directly help individuals, families and veterans access our critical services. Thank you for making a difference!
- $50 will pay for one tele-counseling visit for a family.
- $150 will fund a Play Therapy, Art Therapy or Music Therapy session.
- $500 will provide a tablet to be used for tele-counseling.
Or choose your own amount.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP. REACH OUT.
Call or email us to make an appointment or to learn more.