As we pass Memorial Day, it’s not only important to remember veterans as a group, but to honor those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our liberty.
Since 1967, The Ecumenical Center has been proud to provide hope and healing through counseling, education, and mental health services to those who have served our country. We offer personalized, individual support to honorably discharged veterans, less than honorably discharged veterans, active duty military personnel, their families, and caregivers. These services include:
- Individual Psychotherapy & Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprogramming (EMDR)
- Couples Counseling
- Neurofeedback (NFB) Therapy
- Military Culture Training
- Support Groups
- The Institute for Expressive Therapeutic Arts, and Play Therapy
We accept a variety of insurance and funding.
- Most medical insurances, including Medicare
- Texas Veterans Commission Grant Funds
- Other Grant Funds
Want more information on our veteran health and healing services? Click here or call 210.616.0885.